Hello Uwe -

from the user-side this is a cool feature,
and seeing it implemented and working would be a great enhancement of
spacewalk.

If there was an additional way of putting that 'pre-Image' onto a USB stick,
to boot from it (with Manager/Spacewalk Details for registration) that
would be even better!

(We have to preregister MACs to get them to PXEboot,
so a prestart without PXE (showing the MACs) would a big boon, thought
only for me!?!)

Just my 5 cents,

Best
-Jonathan