Hello Uwe,

Really nice feature. It is a little bit like ubuntu MAAS, but now with spacewalk for configuring and managing the systems.

I'm looking forward to see this code in the master repo.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Jasper Aikema

Citeren Uwe Gansert <u...@suse.de>:

Hi,

during hackweek here at SUSE, I did a feature for bootstrapping new
machines with Spacewalk/SUSE Manager.
It works so far but I'd like to show it to you and ask if you are
interested in the feature and what you think in general about it.

I introduced the feature here:
http://suse.gansert.net/?p=542

maybe you can tell me what you think about it?

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "No Man's Land" by Covenant