On 2015-05-27, 01:02, "[email protected] on behalf of Gerald 
Vogt" <[email protected] on behalf of [email protected]> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I have upgraded successfully from 2.2 to 2.3 two weeks ago. I have even
>scheduled several updates through spacewalk since then.
>
>However, since yesterday I have noticed that there are several systems
>which are shown with upgradable packages even though the system is up to
>date.
>
>1. "yum update" on the system shows no updates. "yum list" or "rpm -ql"
>show that the latest package is already installed.
>
>2. spacewalk shows identical "latest package" and "installed package"
>versions in the list of upgradable packages, e.g.:
>
>>      Latest Package  Installed Package       Related Errata
>>      firefox-38.0.1-1.el6.centos.x86_64      
>> firefox-38.0.1-1.el6.centos.x86_64      
>>      postgresql94-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64   
>> postgresql94-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64   
>>      postgresql94-libs-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64      
>> postgresql94-libs-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64      
>>      postgresql94-server-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64    
>> postgresql94-server-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64 

I found the solution to this particular problem last month on this list, namely 
for changing the jvm taskomatic setting and restarting taskomatic: 
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2015-April/msg00057.html

>
>3. If I click on the link for the latest package, take a not of the
>"pid" in the URL, then show the list of installed packages in spacewalk
>and click on the link for the package installed, it shows the identical
>"pid" in the URL, i.e. I would assume it's in fact the identical package.
>
>4. I ran "rhn-profile-sync" on the system, but not difference.
>
>5. If I schedule an upgrade of the suggested upgradable packages, the
>logs on the system show that nothing is done as the packages are already
>installed.
>
>6. I see no errors in the logs on the spacewalk server.
>
>Any ideas how to further troubleshoot this?
>
>Spacewalk Server 2.3 on CentOS 6 with local PostgreSQL database.
>Spacewalk 2.3 clients on CentOS 5 and 6.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Gerald
>
>_______________________________________________
>Spacewalk-list mailing list
>[email protected]
>https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list

_______________________________________________
Spacewalk-list mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list

Reply via email to