On 05/28/2015 06:51 AM, Gerald Vogt wrote: > On 27.05.15 08:56, Jonathan Hoser wrote: >> On 05/27/2015 07:02 AM, Gerald Vogt wrote: >>> Hi! >>> >>> I have upgraded successfully from 2.2 to 2.3 two weeks ago. I have even >>> scheduled several updates through spacewalk since then. >>> >>> However, since yesterday I have noticed that there are several systems >>> which are shown with upgradable packages even though the system is up to >>> date. >> Seconded, also seeing that behavior! >> CentOS 6.6, Spacewalk 2.3; >> Details are exactly as described by Gerald > Have you tried to restart taskomatic or the whole spacewalk service? It > helped for me. Several of the system tasks did not run anymore. Check at > Admin - Task Engine Status.
I actually had restarted taskomatic *before* that - due to spacewalk-upgrade and too little java-memory for 70k package-channels; Since it now (4days later, looking again) seems fine, maybe that was due to some taskomatic backlog... Best -Jonathan -- Jonathan Hoser, M.Sc. Institute of Bioinformatics and System Biology WWW: http://mips.helmholtz-muenchen.de Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH) Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1 85764 Neuherberg www.helmholtz-muenchen.de Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Nikolaus Blum, Dr. Alfons Enhsen Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466 USt-IdNr: DE 129521671 _______________________________________________ Spacewalk-list mailing list [email protected] https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list
