On 27.05.15 15:40, Daniel Alex Finkelstein wrote: >> 2. spacewalk shows identical "latest package" and "installed package" >> versions in the list of upgradable packages, e.g.: >> >>> Latest Package Installed Package Related Errata >>> firefox-38.0.1-1.el6.centos.x86_64 >>> firefox-38.0.1-1.el6.centos.x86_64 >>> postgresql94-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64 >>> postgresql94-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64 >>> postgresql94-libs-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64 >>> postgresql94-libs-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64 >>> postgresql94-server-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64 >>> postgresql94-server-9.4.2-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64 > > I found the solution to this particular problem last month on this list, > namely for changing the jvm taskomatic setting and restarting taskomatic: > https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2015-April/msg00057.html
Thanks. I am not sure if it was exactly the same problem but a restart helped. I have noticed after a while that the compare-configs-bunch did not run for the last two days either nor did it sync and repositories. But I don't see any indication of an error in the taskomatic log. Either way, after I rebooted the whole server it came up and little later ran compare-configs-bunch and did a couple of other things which updated the upgradable packages list for the systems as well. So that part looks good again. I'll observe the server and maybe increase the heap memory... Thanks, Gerald _______________________________________________ Spacewalk-list mailing list [email protected] https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list
