> Gesendet: Montag, 09. April 2018 um 15:17 Uhr
> Von: "Michael Watters" <watte...@watters.ws>
> An: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
> Betreff: [Spacewalk-list]  Cannot install updates on spacewalk client
>

> On 04/04/2018 05:09 AM, Michael Mraka wrote:
> > Michael Watters:

> >> No luck.  I deleted the package and reran spacewalk-repo-sync which
> >> claims to have downloaded the package but yum updates still fail.  The
> >> interesting part is spacewalk-repo-sync keeps trying to download the
> >> same 33 packages every time I download it.  For example, here's the output.
> > Hello Michael,
> >
> > How did you deleted the package? Just the file in /var/satellite?
> > Then the the wrong record in database is still there.
> >
> > You can try spacewalk-data-fsck to if there's any see mismatch between
> > db and filesystem (and there's also a limited functionality to "repair"
> > errors).
>
> I removed the file in /var/satellite and then ran spacewalk-repo-sync
> which showed the package being downloaded again.  Here is what is shown
> when I sync the channel.
>
> https://gist.github.com/blackknight36/0397f18b0167ae37759a96c1cd2728d1
>
> Running the spacewalk-repo-sync again results in the same packages being
> imported, it's almost as if they're never making it into the database.
>
> I've ran spacewalk-data-fsck to remove packages missing in the database
> and to fix missing files which also did not help.

That is exactly the error. You did not also check to remove the packages
from the database, which are not on the filesystem.

As told, it looks like you have the error within your DB...so you need
to fix the DB, not the downloaded packages.

So run spacewalk-data-fsck again, but this time, remove packages from the
DB which are not found on disk

Robert