Matthew Cline wrote:
Heh. Heh. Snicker. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Exactly!

I saw essentially the same spam a couple of weeks ago - it was dripping with so much arrogance and disregard for the people stuck receiving their garbage that I couldn't quite make up my mind whether it was a "real" spam or a parody.

It reminded me of the Good Times virus parody (about how it would erase your credit cards and curdle the milk in your fridge) or the ultimate chain letter (which tied in everything from the Bill Gates email tracking contest to waking up in Las Vegas without a kidney - and I heard it from a friend who heard it from his third cousin twice removed who heard it from her hairdresser's roommate, so it MUST be true!)

Kelson Vibber