I think that what this fine fellow is talking about is when you say to
somebody "do NOT open an email with 'ILOVEYOU' as the subject!"

Then they say, literally, 'Ok, I won't.  Hey, a new email! Wow, somebody
loves me! *click click*'

Implementing a properly fascist IT environment is damn hard when the users
are used to having carte blanche; hell, just explaining to them why
windowsupdate is firewalled off is a bitch.