I sent out a legitamate e-mail last night and now I had accounts closed wrongly. I 
think someone should investigate spamcop, moreover spamcop investigating others.

I had the documents to proove I was acting legally, yet I recieved no help. I have 
lost alot of business due to this, and I am checking on my legal position.

If you want a bug report, you got one, wheres the filtering for legitamate companies? 
get some kind of a database where legitamate companies can register and then they 
shouldnt be any problem. I dont appreciate having accounts closed. If I had spammed, 
then I would have deserved what I got, but the fact is, I sent out a legitamate 
mailing with links to all kind of affiliation programs. Due to one user, I have a 
disaster on my hands, and when more details are omitted, you'll hear from me again.

I believe in what spamcop does, spam is a big problem, but what about legitamate 
e-mails? you're harming legitamate companies as well as illegitamate companies. Is it 
really worth it to clear up only a small percentage of spam online? I would appreciate 
a response on this subject.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to