I havta agree.  I absolutely DESPISE uce.  Where did this guy get his
"list" from I wonder?  Do people actually think when they purchase a list
of email addresses that all those folks will be thrilled with all the
"opportunities" being sent (spammed) to them?  They can't be that
clueless.  Bottom line is unless the person DIRECTLY requests it, it's
spam.  On an interesting note I reported a spammer who promptly signed me
up for all sorts of lists so that I would be bombarded with more spam.  Oh
if only I were king....

Rob Kearey wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I dont appreciate having accounts closed.
>
> Funnily enough, people don't appreciate unsolicited bulk and/or
> commercial email.
>
> > If I had spammed, then I would have
> > deserved what I got,
>
> There's a clue.
>
> > but the fact is, I sent out a legitamate mailing with links
> > to all kind of affiliation programs.
>
> "Affiliation programs"? Ding ding ding! MLM rubbish, then.
>
> > Due to one user, I have a disaster on my
> > hands, and when more details are omitted, you'll hear from me again.
>
> This sentence not parse.
>
> --
> Rob K
> http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal
> Please abbreviate 'bandwidth' as 'bndwth'
> thereby conserving precious bndwth.

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to