Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2001, 10:51pm (EDT-2)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Argyle) wrote:

>While I can understand how you might have
> been confused about what was happening,
> the fact is that somehow you complained
> about mail that was addressed to your
> SpamCop reporting address,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

>This received line tells the tale: 

>Received: from db2.spedia.com
> (db2.spedia.com [206.14.210.3]) by 
>sam.julianhaight.com (8.10.0/8.10.0) with
> ESMTP id f3O7J5324433 for
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Tue, 24
> Apr 2001 03:19:05 -0400 

>I doubt that any amount of explaining would
> convince Julian to undo the ban. Your best
> bet is probably to get a trial subscription so
> you can get back to reporting spam. 

>- Don D'Minion - 

Thank you for the explanation! I always wanted to be a paying member, I
guess this is enough reason!

Thanks Don!

Junito

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to