To: "spamdyke users" <spamdyke-users@spamdyke.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [spamdyke-users] How can I force users to USE the right
SMTPserver ?

It sounds like "reject-sender" is the right option... if it's not working, I
would look at qmail's configuration.  spamdyke uses qmail's rcpthosts and
morercpthosts files to decide what addresses are "local" -- is there a
separate copy of qmail for each server/jail with different configurations?

-- Sam Clippinger

On Oct 31, 2016, at 6:07 PM, Pablo Murillo via spamdyke-users