A bug!  The "not-local" value for "reject-sender" is being bypassed by
authentication, which was not the intent.  I've created a patch to fix it:

http://spamdyke.org/beta/5.0.2/spamdyke-5.0.2-beta1-reject_sender_not_local.patch
You can apply it like this:
        cd /path/to/src/spamdyke-5.0.1
        patch -p0 <
/path/to/patch/spamdyke-5.0.2-beta1-reject_sender_not_local.patch
        make
Then copy the new binary into place.

Thank you very much for reporting this!

-- Sam Clippinger