This doesn't look like it's email originating from your system. Instead, it looks like spamdyke has accepted the message and then qmail is doing the rejection. My guess is that it passes through spamdyke with an invalid destination user. Qmail then tries to reject it.

You can avoid this by adding invalid user checks in spamdyke so it doesn't reach qmail by setting "recipient-validation-command=<program>" (I use spamdyke-qrv) and "reject-recipient=invalid".

Gary