From: sphinx-dev@googlegroups.com [mailto:sphinx-...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of andreash
Sent: 11 August 2010 11:45
To: sphinx-dev
Subject: [sphinx-dev] Re: modifications to the toctree() template function

I don't understand what you mean. What's the difference between
'compile time' and 'runtime'?

The toctree() template function takes parameters, which means that it
is evaluated when the HTML files are built. So it should just be a
matter of extending the Sphinx function which the template toctree()
function calls. But which is that? And how would I start?