From: sphinx-dev@googlegroups.com [mailto:sphinx-...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of andreash
Sent: 11 August 2010 23:25
To: sphinx-dev
Subject: [sphinx-dev] Re: modifications to the toctree() template
function

you're right, basic theme uses globaltoc.html template. but the code
in there just calls the toctree() template function. which I also do.
my question goes beyond that.

my system doesn't seem to know any localtoc() function.

where can i see which functions are available in the template, and how
to use them?

thanks for your insight :)