Yeah, I think all the fliif leaked out.  That may be the problem with it.  I
think that Fluif may be the same as the smoke that leaks out of the wiring
causing the system not to work.

Joe
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bill Manning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Joe Curry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Larry T'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 10:15 AM
Subject: RE: Spitfire Water pump


> Joe,
> Good thing alternators don't need fluif.
>                            Bill
>
> Joe Curry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Larry,
>
>  I have already gotten all the information I can bear on the subject and
the
> amount of crow I have been eating is double the turkey I recently
consumed.
>
> I know am an expert on the relationship of pulley sizes in a system.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to