Dear All,

I strongly support the standardization of a single data plane solution that
supports Segment Routing using also compressed SIDs in an IPv6 network.

Regards,

Greg Mirsky

Sr. Standardization Expert
预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部 Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product R&D
Institute/Wireline Product Operation Division

E: gregory.mir...@ztetx.com
www.zte.com.cn