From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Cahill,
Christopher
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 1:10 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: RPZ for a dedicated private underground fire mains having fire
hydrants

Really RW?  We have a few problems with corrosion and MIC in potable water.
What else might be in these RW system that is going to eat up our systems or I
suppose might be better as a slim chance.  Can the chemical makeup of RW change
over time and seasons further complicating what is does to our systems?

What's the FD going to wash and flush?

Chris Cahill, PE*
Senior Fire Protection Engineer, Aviation & Facilities Group Burns & McDonnell
8201 Norman Center Drive
Bloomington, MN 55437
Phone:  952.656.3652
Fax:  952.229.2923
ccah...@burnsmcd.com
www.burnsmcd.com

Proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For *Registered in: MN