Not the same at all Jamie. Jarron's scenario has a normal UG lead-in, an
installation we don't normally monitor for flow, with 100' of overhead
piping before the riser. Piping as likely to leak or be damaged as any AG
piping, with we also don't monitor for leakage but rather for sprinkler
flow, and as easy to detect as any overhead piping, sprinkler, plumbing,
process, etc., in any building. I'm on to this so much because it has
elicited so many what ifs based on anecdotal one-off happenings.