Here's an unusual one. Tent rental firm, they have a 45' high bay with BA Fans
and floor heat and a couple Unit heaters. They hoist them with wires and spread
them out. Separate high piled rack storage outside this area, so fuel load is
just what is hanging. Fire resistant canvass primarily, plus the fun of the
window panels being a non expanded plastic.
Any ideas?
Glc
Rowe Sprinkler

Sent from my iPhone