From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Todd Williams
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:09 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Wet tents drying at 45'

George,

I don't think there is an easy answer to this. The flame spread rating of the
tent material would play a big part. Other operations in the space could play
in to it.  Adds up to a lot of stuff to consider. Sounds like it need a little
engineering first. My guess from several hundred miles away would be at least
OH2.

Todd