From: sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Greg
McGahan
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 5:57 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: old 14.5k ecoh brass upright

There are 8 heads in the room spaced at 20 x 20 - reducing the hose stream
does not get us where we need to be.  The 80 gpm per head is killing the
deal and I cannot make it work without extensive revamping...A little
overkill just for 3 painted heads I think. However, legally I don't see a
leg to stand on unless we can find the exact same heads to replace them
with. I can't even replace the uprights in an adjacent room with the 14.0's
and move the 14.5's ( I know that isn't even legal anymore) to work either.

STUCK

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Steven Scandaliato <scandali...@outlook.com

--
Greg McGahan