The plant machines need to have 200,000 primers and 200 lbs of powder available
a day for manufacture. The verbiage below comes from the code review and has
been agreed to by the owner.

Small Arms Primers

Quantities not exceeding 750,000 shall be permitted to be stored in a building
where not more than 100,000 are stored in any one pile and where piles are at
least 15 ft apart.

Small arms primers not stored in accordance with 14.5.6(1) through 14.5.6(2)
shall be stored in a magazine meeting the requirements of Chapter 9.

Smokeless Propellants

                Quantities exceeding 100 Lbs, but not exceeding 800 Lbs, shall
be stored in non-portable storage cabinets having walls of at least 1”
thickness.

But again, in your all’s opinion, is this an Ex Haz Grp I or II, or something
else? Just trying to figure out if I’m looking at the project the right way.

Thanks,

John Paulsen – SET

Crown Fire System Design

6282 Seeds Rd.