From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Travis Mack; MFP Design, LLC
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 1:28 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Hose Stream Demand Residential

I'm going off of memory - which seems to be slipping as I age - but I don't
believe NFPA 13R has a hose stream requirement.  However, be cautious of that
domestic demand.  Maybe I get conservative, but if I have a complex with
several buildings on a site water line, I add the domestic demand to the site
water loop.  That has been in excess of a hose allowance many times.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
3356 E Vallejo Ct
Gilbert, AZ 85298