*From:* Sprinklerforum [mailto:
sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] *On Behalf Of *
Kyle.Montgomery
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 21, 2017 9:44 AM
*To:* sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Interesting issue .. residential sprinklers ..

Residential sprinklers are “permitted” in dwelling units, not “required”,
right? Couldn’t you use any one of a number of commercial QR extended
coverage sprinklers?

That might mess you up if you are trying to do a 4-sprinklers residential
calc… or it could help because you could get a larger K-factor and lower
starting pressure for 20x20.

-Kyle M