That’s not my situation, as the pitch is strictly at the top level.  Imagine an
11 storey tower, roughly 25 x 25 ft, with an 80 ft high peaked roof above it.
There is only one sprinkler at the top level, and about 4 sprinklers at each
level beneath it. The tower has an open staircase within it so all of the
levels are communicating.  My question is do I include sprinklers on multiple
levels or just one level at a time?

David Bitton, ing./Eng.

Quest Loss Control Services Inc.

Les services de prévention des sinistres Quest

5100, rue de la Savane, bureau 200

Montréal, Québec

H4P 1T8

(514) 341-4545