From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of David Bitton
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 12:05 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Church Steeple [EXTERNAL]

That’s not my situation, as the pitch is strictly at the top level.  Imagine an
11 storey tower, roughly 25 x 25 ft, with an 80 ft high peaked roof above it.
There is only one sprinkler at the top level, and about 4 sprinklers at each
level beneath it. The tower has an open staircase within it so all of the
levels are communicating.  My question is do I include sprinklers on multiple
levels or just one level at a time?

David Bitton, ing./Eng.
Quest Loss Control Services Inc.
Les services de prévention des sinistres Quest
5100, rue de la Savane, bureau 200
Montréal, Québec
H4P 1T8
(514) 341-4545