From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Jerry Van Kolken
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 11:11 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Height of overhanging Eaves/canopies

Is there code addressing the height of exterior eave and providing protection
underneath. I have a couple of buildings where the FM is requiring protection
in the exterior eaves. Some of these eaves are over the ground  level at the
5th floor level. I also had another project where the question was asked about
an projection on a 12th roof level.

Jerry Van Kolken
Millennium Fire Protection Corp.
2950 San Luis Rey Rd.