I'm pretty eat up Ron and Steve I know.
Example -- I'm surrounded by daughters and son and grandkids and we are all acting normal (not a one of them is a Sprink)-- I slip away for a ten-twenty minute break and all i see is flame and smoke and sprinkler spray.
Brad

Quoting Ron Greenman <rongreen...@gmail.com>:

Brad,

During your homework assignment I think you’ll find exposure protection
means protecting an adjacent building to the exposure your fire creates,
rather than exposing your outsides to a fire in your insides that gets out.
And if you have sprinklers, properly installed and maintained, what is the
statistical chances of the fire blowing out windows, running up the side of
your building, burning it down and killing people. Seems that only happens
in inprinklerex buildings. That can be your research project for this
quarter.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:47 PM Steve Leyton <st...@protectiondesign.com>