From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of bcasterl...@fsc-inc.com
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 12:13 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Height of overhanging Eaves/canopies

If there is a code about it it might adress the case where a room fire
busts the windows out, looking for fresh air, starts raging up the
side and is on say the 11th floor of a building with combustible eaves
at the 12th floor level.
Nothing wrong with an ahj whom would rather be safe than sorry!
Over the last few days I have been singing the praises of 'exposure'
protection to myself.

Brad.