To answer your question:

*P1 *V1*    =  P2 * V2    when tested at close to the same temperature.
V2  =    (P1*V1)/P2      where  P1 = 200 psi/14.7 psi = 13.6 atm,  V1 =
volumen of your pipe system,  P2 is  1 atm.
V2 =  13.6 * V1
If we have a 4 gpm pump, replace V2 with  (4 gpm * x min), rearrange to
solve for minutes.  If we have 2 pumps operating in parallel, we use the
flow rate of the pump with the lower developed-pressure.  V1 is in gallons.

X minutes to fill  =  (13.6 * V1 ) / 4 gpm * FF

FF is a fudge factor.  It accounts for leaks, the fact that your pump may
not be exactly 4 gpm, the fact your pump flow rate will decrease as the
pressure it pushes against increases, and FF  accounts for plain and simple
entropy.   My hunch is FF is about 1.3.   But don't take my word for it,
record the results yourself and show how bad this hunch is.

"The inspector came back after the requisite 2 hours and signed it off. It's
all about relationships."

Life is not fair.  But strangely, virtually all mammals[3] (with the
exception of some individual humans), some birds[2], some fish and a couple
of reptiles demonstrate they understand and expect fair behavior.    It is
sad, but it being ' all about the relationships'  is equivalent to working
on the premise of  ' we only accept information from reliable sources.'
Even if sources were ethically reliable, which no resources are all the
time, sources make honest mistakes too.   It being '...about the
relationships'  is equivalent to one AHJ jurisdiction I know, saying we
only trust one source of information as accurate (e.g. the NFPA).

Judging life safety decisions should not be this way.  Basing one's
judgment upon whom presents the evidence is a fallacy known as Argumentum
ad Auctoridad.  While a court of law puts great importance on eye-witness
statements,  the truth is ---our ability to judge who and when someone is
lying is not much better than ... 50% or blind chance[1].  In science,
basing one's judgment on the reputation of the presenter is the undisputed
lowest level of evidential quality.  (Scientists are not immune to making
wrong judgments based on this Authority fallacy themselves... as witnessed
by the widespread belief in a male presented view that a single
meteor-event wiped out the dinosaurs... rather than a female presented view
with better evidence which indicates long-term volcanic action is
responsible for the die offs).

AHJs should treat taxpayers in their jurisdiction fairly and evenly.  Yes,
of course we must make hunches on whose work is accurate, but that should
not condone rubber stamping, favoritism, or denying equal opportunity to
examine all numerical, falsifiable evidence on behalf of property and life
safety.  AHJ are paid by taxpayers, and the pupose of government is to
serve its people, not play favorites.

Scot Deal   -  Excelsior Risk and Fire -- gms:  +420 606 872 129
La semplicità è la sofisticatezza finale - da vince

[1].
https://knowablemagazine.org/article/mind/2021/the-truth-about-lying?tm_source=join1440&utm_medium=email&;

One out of nine black men on death row are there for crimes they did not
commit.  These men may have had a previous record, but our society's record
of wrongly judging guilty 1-out-of-9 stands as a testimony to how poorly
the accuracy of our lie detection systems has worked in the past.
[2].  corvids
<https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-02/no-fair-crows-say/#:~:text=A%20new%20experiment%20found%20crows,just%20like%20people%20and%20dogs.&text=People%2C%20primates%20and%20dogs%20all,for%20doing%20the%20same%20work.&text=The%20researchers%20then%20created%20same,for%20a%20series%20of%20experiments.>

[3].  monkeys demonstrate understanding of fairness
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg>