D. Richard Hipp wrote:
info wrote:

When I hit List-reply (L) in Mutt, it tells me No List Found

The mailing list provides all of the following information in the header:

What other hints does Mutt need in order for List-reply to work?

AFAIK mutt doesn't interpret the List-Id header, yet. It requires mailing lists to be defined separately.

http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-3.html#ss3.9

Use the list directive to list your mailing list addresses. Actually, the part before the hostname suffices:

Something like:

lists sqlite-users python python-dev pysqlite-users pysqlite-devel

Nevertheless, can we keep things reasonably configured as they are now and put this issue to rest?

-- Gerhard (formerly heavy mutt user)