I do website design for clubs, etc., with a lot of custom, CM php scripts.
SQLite is ideally suited for many of my scripts; but, unfortunately one of
the sites is hosted on a FreeBSD based server.  Most of my designs are
Linux; but, I want to keep the designs portable.

I tried to compile and install SQLite without any success.

I posted a ticket about the problem and you relied FreeBSD was not a
supported platform.

Because of the obvious advantages for my applications, I'd really like to
start using SQLite.

Plus, I'm looking forward to php 5.  If SQLite is not supported on FreeBSD
machines does that mean it won't be compiled into php 5 on them?

Is there anyone successfully running SQLite on a FreeBSD machine?  If so,
would you email me and give me some help with it.

Thanks...........