As one of the security guys here at work say, "Security does not help
convenience".  In the debug world, yeah, I agree, looking for 4310 is much
easier than 8af7* but, that should stick to a debug environment.

But to put a twist on this, and to lessen the paranoia of collisions, you
could implement a 1024 GIGABYTE  PK/FK key structure..... {smirk}