All,

I've been using/loving SQLite for years, but the use of open source software is
highly discouraged where I work, and now I have to prove to our IT dept. that
SQLite is reliable and secure. The reliable part is easy because there is
enough information on the SQLite website about testing, but what about
security? How can I convince the auditors that SQLite is not stealing corporate
secrets and spreading viruses?

Is there a statement somewhere on the website that guarantees that copies of
SQLIte downloaded from SQLite.org and System.Data.Sqlite.org are free of all
forms of spyware/malware/viruses/etc?

Thanks,
--
Bill Drago
Staff Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary,
confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under
applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use
without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies
without reading, printing, or saving..

Beginning April 1, 2018, L3 Technologies, Inc. will discontinue the use of all
@L-3Com.com email addresses. To ensure delivery of your messages to this
recipient, please update your records to use william.dr...@l3t.com.