Hi,

I have an sqlite database with wrong information in a timestamp field. Using
System.Data.Sqlite, I want to get this information as a string inside a very
simple loop.

while (i < reader.FieldCount) {

txt = reader[i].ToString(); // or reader.GetString(i) or
Convert.ToString(reader.GetValue(i))

i++;

}

Problem is that if this works for all other fields (integer, varchar...) it
does not work for timestamp. Regardless reader function used, I get a
System.Format Exception Invalid DateTime when reading this field.

How can I avoid this internal cast and just get this information as a text
string, no matter its inside format ?

Thanks,

Olivier

---