part de J Decker
Envoyé : lundi 19 février 2018 08:05
À : SQLite mailing list
Objet : Re: [sqlite] invalid date time

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 10:02 PM, Olivier Leprêtre <o.lepre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have an sqlite database with wrong information in a timestamp field.
> Using
> System.Data.Sqlite, I want to get this information as a string inside
> a very simple loop.
>

> while (i < reader.FieldCount) {
>
> txt = reader[i].ToString(); // or reader.GetString(i) or
> Convert.ToString(reader.GetValue(i))

Should be able to get the value from the reader without any conversions with
dataReader[n]

odr = ObjectDataReader...

int ord = odr.GetOrdinal( PrimaryKey[i].ColumnName ); object o = odr[ord];

// GetSQLValue( Type t, Object o ) ....

if( t == typeof( DateTime ) )
return MakeDate( connection, Convert.ToDateTime( o ) ).ToString();

public static long MakeDate( DsnConnection dsn, DateTime dt ) { // should check
dsn for beavior NULL dsn being internal datatable seelctable value return (
dt.Year * 10000000000 + dt.Month * 100000000 + dt.Day * 1000000 + dt.Hour *
10000 + dt.Minute * 100 + dt.Second ); }

> i++;
>
> }
>

> Problem is that if this works for all other fields (integer,
> varchar...) it does not work for timestamp. Regardless reader function
> used, I get a System.Format Exception Invalid DateTime when reading this
> field.
>

> How can I avoid this internal cast and just get this information as a
> text string, no matter its inside format ?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Olivier
>

> ---
> logiciel antivirus Avast.