We're trying to build an amalgamation from CVS to use within our application
for the first time.  However, when we try to compile we get an error on this
line:

#ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
#include <stdint.h>
#endif

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdint.h': No such file or
directory

We tracked back the difference between that distribution and the
amalgamation that we build and the major changes start here

>From sqlite3.c in 3.5.8 distribution:

#ifndef _CONFIG_H_
#define _CONFIG_H_

/* We do nothing here, since no assumptions are made by default */

#endif

>From sqlite3.c in our amalgamation built from CVS:

#ifndef _CONFIG_H_
#define _CONFIG_H_

/*****************************
** Data types
*****************************/

/* Define as 1 if you have the int8_t type */
#define HAVE_INT8_T 1

/* Define as 1 if you have the stdint.h header */
#define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

/* End of header */
#endif

Is this related to a change in the CVS source or is there something we're
doing wrong in building the amalgamation?

We're building the amalgmation on Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz),
2.6.17-1.2142_FC4smp #1 SMP i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

We're compiling sqlite in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 as part of
System.Data.SQLite (.NET) which uses sqlite3.c and compiles fine with
sqlite3.c from the 3.5.8 distribution on the sqlite.org website.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam