On Dec 19, 2008, at 9:06 PM, Simon Davies wrote:

>> how to make result like i hope?
>
> The result should not be as you are expecting because column category
> in table awal1 contain values 'FOOD' and column category in table
> akhir1 contains values 'FOOD ' (an additional space character). If the
> category columns (containijng 'FOOD') contain exactly the same text
> then you would get your expected result.

Nice work.  Thanks for the analysis, Simon!

Rachmat:  If what Simon says is correct (and I have no reason to doubt
it) you might also get your query to work by specifying a collating
sequence of RTRIM on the category column.
http://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html#collation

D. Richard Hipp
d...@hwaci.com