thanks simon for the explanation.

after holiday, i works on how to optimize my query. actually awal1 table
consist 12000 rows and akhir1 too. how to improve performance?

i added index on table awal1 and akhir1 with following syntax :

create index awal1i1 on awal1(Code,Category,Product,Location,"Begin");
create index akhir1i1 on akhir1(Code,Category,Product,Location,"End");

is this create index syntax right? or i must specify each column with
individual index?? like
create index awal1i1 on awal1(Code);
create index awal1i2 on awal1(Product); etc

and i want to know to to improve performance of my query? some hint?

i have one question again, is sqlite suitable for large database file? coz my
apps may grow up to 1 giga database file.

thanks again