On 26/01/2011, at 8:43 PM, John Delacour wrote:

> I did try a few things along those lines and seemed to come across
> the problem mentioned on that page : "...Unfortunately,
> INFORMATION_SCHEMA views are seldom supported by the DBMS..."

Yes, it is very unfortunate that INFORMATION_SCHEMA or similar is not provided
by SQLite, a topic that keeps recurring here in one form or another. Yu
currently have to do your own parsing of the schema to get much of the info
about columns, triggers, foreign keys etc.

Tom
BareFeetWare

 --
Comparison of SQLite GUI tools: