Hi, ALL,
I'm trying to build my C++ project which involves SQLite on MAC.
I have Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6.8) along with XCode 4.2.
I successfully made a project in XCode, then moved my cpp files in it.

Now I am trying to add the "sqlite3.c" but I couldn't.
Going to "File"->"Add Files to,,," I see only my .cpp, .h and sqlite3.h
files. I don't see sqlite3.c file in the "Add File" dialog.

Is there any setting I need to turn in order to be able to do so?

Also about the db file.
I need to move it to the bundle. In order to do so I can make an additional
"Build Phase" with "Copy Files". Problem is which destination to choose.

This is only second time I'm working with Apple XCode and first one with
XCode +SQLite pair. ;-)

Thank you for any hints.