On 23 Oct 2013, at 12:13am, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now one last question hopefully. Where XCode will store the db file inside
> the bundle? Is there a specific place or it will go where the executable
> will be put?

If you haven't specified anywhere, then it will just be inside the root of the
application bundle.  You should be able to locate your database file by doing
something like

NSURL* url = [[NSBundle mainBundle] URLForResource:@"MyDatabase"
withExtension:@"sqlite"];

(For those following along at home, on a Mac a 'bundle' is just a folder which
has a flag set saying 'treat me like a bundle'.  Anything you might want to do
with it can be done just the same as with a normal folder.  The only difference
is that the Finder itself does not open the folder when you double-click on it,
it treats the folder as if it was just a single file.  Bundles are how you cart
a bunch of files around as a unit, making sure a naïve user doesn't
accidentally split them up.)

Simon.