Hi, Simon,

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 23 Oct 2013, at 12:13am, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Now one last question hopefully. Where XCode will store the db file
> inside
> > the bundle? Is there a specific place or it will go where the executable
> > will be put?
>
> If you haven't specified anywhere, then it will just be inside the root of
> the application bundle.  You should be able to locate your database file by
> doing something like
>
> NSURL* url = [[NSBundle mainBundle] URLForResource:@"MyDatabase"
> withExtension:@"sqlite"];
>
> (For those following along at home, on a Mac a 'bundle' is just a folder
> which has a flag set saying 'treat me like a bundle'.  Anything you might
> want to do with it can be done just the same as with a normal folder.  The
> only difference is that the Finder itself does not open the folder when you
> double-click on it, it treats the folder as if it was just a single file.
>  Bundles are how you cart a bunch of files around as a unit, making sure a
> naïve user doesn't accidentally split them up.)

I wish that would be an end of this. ;-)
Upon adding the sqlite3.c to the project I'm getting following warnings
both in sqlite and in my own code:

"Implicit conversions shortens 64-bit value to 32-bit value"

I don't want to go and fix the SQLite code as I'm not familiar with it, but
I'd like to know how to fix this:

int A::Foo()
{
       return sqlite3_last_insert_rowid( m_handle );
}

I'm trying to compile my program for the 32-bit using gcc-4.2.

Thank you.