> "Richard Hipp" wrote...
>> Please report any problems to this mailing list and/or directly to me.

> I am having problem using the pre-built DLL:
> http://www.sqlite.org/snapshot/sqlite-dll-win32-x86-201405262205.zip
>
> I am getting this error:
>
> ProgName.exe Entry Point Not Found
> The procedure entry point FlsAlloc cound not be located in the dynamic Link
> library KERNEL32.dll

The entry point FlsAlloc doesn't occur anywhere in the sqlite3.c source
code, it is generated by Visual Studio. Previous sqlite3.dll versions
were generated with MinGW (version 3.17, I guess) that's why
they worked fine on Windows XP.

If you are interested to try an sqlite3.dll built by the latest
MinGW (version 4.0.3), you can have a look here:
    <https://sourceforge.net/projects/cyqlite/files/>
This project is still in the startup phase, but I'm trying to fill the
gap Microsoft is leaving behind......

Thanks!

Regards,
       Jan Nijtmans