"Jan Nijtmans" wrote...

"Richard Hipp" wrote...
Please report any problems to this mailing list and/or directly to me.

I am having problem using the pre-built DLL:
http://www.sqlite.org/snapshot/sqlite-dll-win32-x86-201405262205.zip

I am getting this error:

ProgName.exe Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point FlsAlloc cound not be located in the dynamic Link
library KERNEL32.dll

The entry point FlsAlloc doesn't occur anywhere in the sqlite3.c source
code, it is generated by Visual Studio. Previous sqlite3.dll versions
were generated with MinGW (version 3.17, I guess) that's why
they worked fine on Windows XP.
Hmmmm... I am running the original DLL created for 3.8.4.3 on the WinXP and it works fine, so it was not a change as far as v3.17 and before, but just this new DLL. I am wondering if it is also because it is a pre-release and the "released" version will work fine.

If you are interested to try an sqlite3.dll built by the latest
MinGW (version 4.0.3), you can have a look here:
   <https://sourceforge.net/projects/cyqlite/files/>
This project is still in the startup phase, but I'm trying to fill the
gap Microsoft is leaving behind......
Yeah, this one works. Thanks. I try this as one as I will need to have support for XP for 1 or 2 years (some of the machines we used here are still XP.) Will these work with Vista and Server 2003 also? Never mind, I can give that a try later. Thanks for this effort. It is appreciated as much as sqlite. :-)

Thanks.