> On 10/29/15, Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm open to ideas, but I was going to use this as an excuse to invent
> > something of a general tool.
>
> Post your schema and query.  Also run ANALYZE and post the content of
> the sqlite_stat1 table.

I really appreciate the offer, but unfortunately, I can't post it, and it's not
my design. I can alter it though, however I'd have to design a process to map
from the original schema to the altered one every time we get a snapshot. There
already exists a script which adds indexes on the columns that we join through.

Perhaps I could write a script that would textually replace the table and
column names. That will take a little time.

(FWIW, I'm rather proud of my own schemas and they resemble nothing like this
mess)

Thanks again.