On 24 Jun 2016, at 4:37pm, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now are all those scenarios correct?
> Will me and my German friend be able to open each other db and work with them?

Yes.  Unless there's a bug somewhere.  Programs which call the SQLite API
should not be doing anything different just because they have a different code
page selected.  Nor should they interpret a character different depending on
whether it was typed on a keyboard or entered using the ALT-key method.  Nor
should a character be interpreted differently because you're running a German
version of the OS instead of a USA version of the OS.

Esset is esset.  The character that looks like that should not have different
values.

Simon.