On 24 Jun 2016, at 4:56pm, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have an international version of OSX or an English one?

There is no such thing.  All copies of OS X work with all languages.  You tell
it which languages you can read and any programs which support those languages
start displaying in them.  You pick whatever input language you want and the
computer will act as if you're typing on that keyboard.  Unfortunately the keys
on your physical keyboard don't magically change to show the correct characters.

> Can you check if there is a difference between using <ALT+num> method

The ALT+num system for entering unusual characters is a Windows thing.  On a
Mac you do it by picking the character from a virtual keyboard shown on the
display, or by holding a key down for a second to see variations on it.  For
instance, if I hold down the 's' key I get three variations on 's', one of
which is esset.  Whichever way I do it, I get the same Unicode character, which
I can prove using hexdump.  The computer can't tell how the character was
entered.

Sorry, but whatever your problem is is going to have to be investigated by a
Windows user.  Worse still, it might be different for different versions of
Windows.

Simon.